JDM Contracts Ltd is committed to providing its customers with high quality Internal and External Joinery Works, Fit out and External Cladding Works, at all times. This involves listening to our customers’ needs and working closely with our employees and suppliers to satisfy these needs by the timely delivery of works to a safe, cost effective and high quality standard.
JDM Contracts Ltd is committed to creating an open and honest culture that encourages continual development and improvement. The procedures that are stipulated on the integrated management system result from our careful attention to the specified, and often individual, requirements of our customers. They describe the operating procedures that are mandatory for all company personnel to ensure that our policy is maintained. The goals and objectives of the company in this respect are as follows:
- The company will document and maintain a quality system that satisfies the customer’s requirements and ensures times deliveries.
- The company will supply approved equipment in the agreed quantities at the agreed delivery times.
- The company will provide technical information and training as per customer requirements.
- The company will look to introduce new products and meet the demands from the market place.
- The company will prefer to use suppliers who guarantee our specified requirements, delivered on time.
- Excellence in quality is achieved by creating quality awareness in all employees. The company will in accordance with the above, educate and train, appraise and evaluate its employees in all the required aspects of quality control.
In achieving these objectives we shall aim to exceed the customer’s expectations in terms of quality and service. To ensure awareness of our quality requirements, this policy will be displayed prominently in an area which is accessible to all personnel.
Joseph Priestley Building
Huddersfield University went through a renovation in 2018, which led to JDM Joinery manufacturing and supplying the feature piece that stands now. Today, AHR Architects has shared some news for the Joseph Priestley building which features our staircase panelling! Huddersfield University was crowned Refurbishment Project of the Year at 2019’s Education Estates Awards. Read the…
Corian, Hanex, Staron are just some of the Solid surfaces we offer. This new type of product has become a favourite choice amongst joinery materials and clients. Solid acrylic based materials can be cut, sand and trimmed fairly easily with the right tools, including our latest technology, the CNC router. This up-to-date manufacturing service helps…
C1 Light box complete
Media City Manchester is making some huge leaps in a short period of time and it doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon ! We were awarded the contracts for C1 and D1 and now we have completed C1 and on building D1 with estimated completion due end of September!
Vesta Street Development
We have secured the contract for Vesta Street working alongside Eric Wright Construction as main contractor for Vesta Street, its seventh project and our 6th project in the Ancoats and New Islington area. The 171-home scheme, designed by Rafael Vinoly, sits on a site between Old Mill Street and the Ashton Canal which currently houses…