JDM Contracts Services JDM Joinery Services
For more information call our Contracts Team on 01695 550952
View our Latest Projects/Case Studies
JDM Contracts provide an offering to both private and public sectors. Current contracts include working in healthcare, education, leisure, retail, media and custodial sectors.
With over 20 years’ experience in the sub-contracting sector; JDM Contracts is able to demonstrate excellence and leadership in all sectors they operate within. This experience has generated success as can be seen from projects such as the new Dixons Allerton Academy, Bradford; the redevelopment of the existing Rainford High School, St Helens; the new McGuinness Secure Unit at Prestwich Hospital, as well as the Internal Fit out at three new Costco Stores at Farnborough, Leicester and Southampton within the last twelve months.
The flexibility of JDM Contracts Ltd approach to it’s customers is our key strength. With robust teamwork, availability and flexibility enables us to quickly adapt to our clients’ fast changing modern requirements. We do this by employing professional and excellent trades people who are trained to the highest levels in the industry.
Our success is underpinned through continued investment in our colleagues’ professional development, as well as the apprenticeship scheme we provide through partnerships with local schools and colleges located within the North West.
JDM also offers Joinery manufacturing to both external customers as well as its general sub-contracting service. As well providing an “all in” internal finishes service using all forms of floor, wall and ceiling finishing systems.
JDM firmly believe in commitment to the following key areas:-
- Safety: JDM currently hold Acclaim accreditations and Construction Line accreditations.
- Environmental sustainability: Only FSC or PEFC certified timbers are used within JDM’s works or manufactured timber products.
- Quality Control: JDM Contracts Ltd adheres to the relevant Quality requirements of its customers.
- Health: Operatives comply at all times with current on site health and safety legislation
- Financial Controls: JDM implement effective financial controls at all times; but not to the detriment of quality within the final product.